- Forty percent of buyers’ agents cited that home staging had an effect on most buyers’ view of the home.
- Eighty-three percent of buyers’ agents said staging a home made it easier for a buyer to visualize the property as a future home.
- Twenty-eight percent of sellers’ agents said they staged all sellers’ homes prior to listing the.m for sale. Thirteen percent noted that they only staged homes that are difficult to sell.
- The most common rooms that were staged included the living room (93 percent), kitchen (84 percent), master bedroom (78 percent), and the dining room (72 percent).
- A median of 10 percent of respondents cited that buyers felt homes should look the way they were staged on TV shows.
- Thirty-eight percent of respondents said that TV shows which displayed the buying process impacted their business.
View the full PDF.
From the National Association of Realtors- 3/27/19